There are several tips to winning in Real Estate negotiations. Especially now with current world events. Below are just a few simple tips to keep in mind while searching and before buying.
1. Know the market, look at as many homes and areas as you are comfortable viewing. (Compare)
2. Ask me questions, about the neighborhood and the sales in the immediate area. Are homes trending up or down and at what percentage (Data)
3. Make a list of the plus and minus of any home you are considering. Let's discuss how those factors effects market value. Use the minus feature to get substantial savings. (Negotiate)
4. If you are interested in home you are viewing in person, before exclaiming, "Eureka, Honey this is our dream home" ..make sure there are no hidden cameras. Yes, I had a client do this... and the seller did have hidden cameras.. It makes negotiation far more difficult. (Reserve Interest)
5. Never work with or speak with the agent who is representing the seller. For obvious reasons. No matter how big their smile on the sign. (Quality Representation)
6. Be prepared but patient. The best comes to those that wait. (Selective)
7. If financing, shop lenders a few days before you start searching in earnest. Please feel free to call me for a list of lenders all competing to earn your business. (Preparedness)
* MARKET DATA
Interested in the latest Real Estate Market Data in Scottsdale - Paradise Valley and Phoenix? Click the link below.